The 2017 Transgrancanaria kicks off at 11 p.m. local time on Friday, February 24 in the Canary Islands (4 p.m. MST in the U.S.). We’ll be livecasting the event on iRunFar’s Twitter feed. We’ll also be combining our twitter feed with other possible news sources in a list below.
Here are a couple resources to help you follow the race:
- iRunFar’s in-depth preview;
- iRunFar’s video interviews with Pau Capell, Caroline Chaverot, Didrik Hermansen, Andrea Huser, and Diego Pazos;
- Checkpoint timing updates;
- The race website with elevation profile and course map along with an entrants list; and
- Live video at various times during the race.
Please consider making a donation in support of our coverage of Transgrancanaria.
-Bryon Powell, Editor-in-Chief of iRunFar
Live Video from Transgrancanaria 2017